National Transportation Statistics presents statistics on the U.S. transportation system, including its physical components, safety record, economic performance, the human and natural environment, and national security. This is a large online document comprising more than 260 data tables plus data source and accuracy statements, glossary and a list of acronyms and initialisms.
This Internet edition of the National Transportation Statistics is updated quarterly.
- Transit Safety Data by Mode for All Reported Incidents
- Transportation Accidents by Mode
- Transportation Fatalities by Mode
- Transportation-Related Occupational Fatalities
- Travel Time Index
- Truck Occupant Safety Data
- Truck Profile
- U.S. Air Carrier Safety Data
- U.S. Air Carrier(a) Fatal Accidents by First Phase of Operation(b)