National Transportation Statistics presents statistics on the U.S. transportation system, including its physical components, safety record, economic performance, the human and natural environment, and national security. This is a large online document comprising more than 260 data tables plus data source and accuracy statements, glossary and a list of acronyms and initialisms.
This Internet edition of the National Transportation Statistics is updated quarterly.
- U.S. Air Carrier Safety Data
- U.S. Air Carrier(a) Fatal Accidents by First Phase of Operation(b)
- U.S. Carbon Dioxide Emissions from Energy Use by Sector
- U.S. Coast Guard Search and Rescue Statistics, Fiscal Year
- U.S. Commuter Air Carrier Safety Data
- U.S. Commuter Air Carrier(a) Fatal Accidents by First Phase of Operation
- U.S. Energy Consumption by the Transportation Sector
- U.S. Flag Vessels by Type and Age
- U.S. General Aviation(a) Safety Data