National Transportation Statistics presents statistics on the U.S. transportation system, including its physical components, safety record, economic performance, the human and natural environment, and national security. This is a large online document comprising more than 260 data tables plus data source and accuracy statements, glossary and a list of acronyms and initialisms.
This Internet edition of the National Transportation Statistics is updated quarterly.
- U.S. Sales or Deliveries of New Aircraft, Vehicles, Vessels, and Other Conveyances
- U.S. Ton-Miles of Freight
- U.S. Tonne-Kilometers of Freight (BTS Special Tabulation)
- U.S. Vehicle-Miles
- U.S. Vehicle-Miles (Millions)
- U.S. Waterborne Freight
- U.S. Waterborne Freight (Metric)
- U.S.-Canadian Border Land-Freight Gateways: Number of Incoming Truck or Rail Container Crossings
- U.S.-Canadian Border Land-Freight Gateways: Number of Incoming Truck or Train Crossings