National Transportation Statistics presents statistics on the U.S. transportation system, including its physical components, safety record, economic performance, the human and natural environment, and national security. This is a large online document comprising more than 260 data tables plus data source and accuracy statements, glossary and a list of acronyms and initialisms.
This Internet edition of the National Transportation Statistics is updated quarterly.
- Average Passenger Revenue per Passenger-Mile
- Average Wage and Salary Accruals per Full-Time Equivalent Employee by Transportation Industry (NAICS)
- Bus Fuel Consumption and Travel
- Bus Fuel Consumption and Travel (Metric)
- Bus Occupant Safety Data (a)
- Bus Profile
- Cash Balances of the Transportation-Related Federal Trust Funds, Fiscal Year
- Certificated Air Carrier Fuel Consumption and Travel
- Class I Rail Freight Fuel Consumption and Travel