National Transportation Statistics presents statistics on the U.S. transportation system, including its physical components, safety record, economic performance, the human and natural environment, and national security. This is a large online document comprising more than 260 data tables plus data source and accuracy statements, glossary and a list of acronyms and initialisms.
This Internet edition of the National Transportation Statistics is updated quarterly.
- Condition of U.S. Highway Bridges
- Condition of U.S. Roadways by Functional System
- Condition of Urban Bus and Rail Transit Maintenance Facilities
- Contributions to U.S. Gross Domestic Product (GDP): Selected Industries (Billions of chained 2009 dollars)
- Contributions to U.S. Gross Domestic Product (GDP): Selected Industries (Billions of current dollars)
- Crude Oil and Petroleum Products Transported in the United States by Mode (Metric)
- Distribution of Transportation Fatalities by Mode
- Domestic Demand for Gasoline by Mode
- Domestic Demand for Gasoline by Mode (Metric)