National Transportation Statistics presents statistics on the U.S. transportation system, including its physical components, safety record, economic performance, the human and natural environment, and national security. This is a large online document comprising more than 260 data tables plus data source and accuracy statements, glossary and a list of acronyms and initialisms.
This Internet edition of the National Transportation Statistics is updated quarterly.
- Median Weekly Earnings of Full-Time Wage and Salary Workers in Transportation by Detailed Occupation
- Mishandled-Baggage Reports Filed by Passengers with the Largest U.S. Air Carriers(a)
- Motor Vehicle Fatal Crashes by Day of Week, Time of Day, and Weather and Light Conditions
- Motor Vehicle Fatal Crashes by Posted Speed Limit
- Motor Vehicle Fatalities, Vehicle-Miles, and Associated Rates by Highway Functional System
- Motor Vehicle Fuel Consumption and Travel
- Motor Vehicle Fuel Consumption and Travel (Metric)
- Motor Vehicle Safety Data
- Motor Vehicles Scrapped