National Transportation Statistics presents statistics on the U.S. transportation system, including its physical components, safety record, economic performance, the human and natural environment, and national security. This is a large online document comprising more than 260 data tables plus data source and accuracy statements, glossary and a list of acronyms and initialisms.
This Internet edition of the National Transportation Statistics is updated quarterly.
- Federal, State, and Local Government Transportation-Related Revenues and Expenditures, Fiscal Year (Chained 2009 $ millions)
- Federal, State, and Local Government Transportation-Related Revenues and Expenditures, Fiscal Year (Current $ millions)
- Flight Operations Arriving On Time by the Largest U.S. Air Carriers
- Freight Activity in the United States: 1993, 1997, 2002, 2007, 2012 and 2017
- Fuel Consumption by Mode of Transportation
- Fuel Consumption by Mode of Transportation in Physical Units
- Gasoline Hybrid and Electric Vehicle Sales
- General Aviation Profile
- Hazardous Liquid and Natural Gas Pipeline Safety and Property Damage Data