National Transportation Statistics presents statistics on the U.S. transportation system, including its physical components, safety record, economic performance, the human and natural environment, and national security. This is a large online document comprising more than 260 data tables plus data source and accuracy statements, glossary and a list of acronyms and initialisms.
This Internet edition of the National Transportation Statistics is updated quarterly.
- Estimated U.S. Roadway Lane-Kilometers by Functional System
- Estimated U.S. Roadway Lane-Miles by Functional System
- FAA-Cited Causes of Departure and En Route Delays (After pushing back from the gate)
- Fatalities and Injuries of On-Duty Railroad Employees
- Fatalities by Highest Driver Blood Alcohol Concentration (BAC) in Highway Crashes
- Federal Exhaust Emissions Standards for Locomotives
- Federal Exhaust Emissions Standards for Newly Manufactured Marine Spark- Ignition Outboard, Personal Watercraft, and Jet-Boat Engines
- Federal Exhaust Emissions Standards for Newly Manufactured Marine Spark-Ignition Outboard, Personal Watercraft, and Jet-Boat Engines
- Federal Transportation Grants to State and Local Governments by Mode, Fiscal Year (Chained 2000 $ millions)