National Transportation Statistics presents statistics on the U.S. transportation system, including its physical components, safety record, economic performance, the human and natural environment, and national security. This is a large online document comprising more than 260 data tables plus data source and accuracy statements, glossary and a list of acronyms and initialisms.
This Internet edition of the National Transportation Statistics is updated quarterly.
- Hazardous Materials Fatalities, Injuries, Accidents, and Property Damage Data
- Highway Noise Barrier Construction
- Highway Profile
- Highway-Rail Grade-Crossing Safety and Property Damage Data
- Injured Persons by Transportation Mode
- Kilometers of Public Roads and Streets in the United States by Type of Surface
- Leaking Underground Storage Tank Releases and Cleanups
- Light Duty Vehicle, Long Wheel Base Fuel Consumption and Travel
- Light Duty Vehicle, Long Wheel Base Fuel Consumption and Travel (Metric)