National Transportation Statistics presents statistics on the U.S. transportation system, including its physical components, safety record, economic performance, the human and natural environment, and national security. This is a large online document comprising more than 260 data tables plus data source and accuracy statements, glossary and a list of acronyms and initialisms.
This Internet edition of the National Transportation Statistics is updated quarterly.
- Light Duty Vehicle, Short Wheel Base and Motorcycle Fuel Consumption and Travel
- Light Duty Vehicle, Short Wheel Base and Motorcycle Fuel Consumption and Travel (Metric)
- Long-Distance Travel in the United States by Selected Traveler Characteristics
- Long-Distance Travel in the United States by Selected Trip Characteristics
- Major U.S. Air Carrier Delays, Cancellations, and Diversions
- Median Weekly Earnings of Full-Time Wage and Salary Workers in Transportation by Detailed Occupation
- Mishandled-Baggage Reports Filed by Passengers with the Largest U.S. Air Carriers(a)
- Motor Vehicle Fatal Crashes by Day of Week, Time of Day, and Weather and Light Conditions
- Motor Vehicle Fatal Crashes by Posted Speed Limit