Transportation plays a vital role in the American economy: it makes economic activity possible, and serves as a major economic activity in its own right. Transportation Economic Trends is BTS’s first stand-alone volume on transportation and the economy, and uses a variety of data series to highlight relevant trends and explain related measurement concepts.
- Trends in State and Local Expenditures by Mode, 2007 to 2014 (billions of chained 2009 dollars)
- Trends in State and Local Own Source Revenue by Mode, 2007 to 2014 (billions of chained 2009 dollars)
- Use of For-hire and In-house Transportation by Industry Sector and Mode, 2015 (billions of dollars)
- Use of For-Hire and In-House Transportation by Industry Sector, 2015 (billions of dollars)
- Value of Construction Put in Place, 2002 to 2016 (billions of current dollars)