Transportation Economic Trends (TET). highlights transportation's role in the economy and explores changes (trends) over time through a series of interactive charts. TET also explains related concepts and data sources for a general audience.
Edition Updates :
The Bureau of Transportation Statistics (BTS) introduces this new digital version of TET. In these new pages, BTS continues to release the statistics contained in the annual publication that has been produced since 2016. The new format features interactive charts and tables, open and accessible data, and regular updates to the content.
Jump to data and visualizations
- Transportation as an Economic Indicator
- Contribution of Transportation to the Economy
- Value of Transportation Infrastructure and Other Assets
- Government Transportation Revenues and Expenditures
- Household Spending on Transportation
- Cost of Transportation
- Employment in Transportation
- Transportation Productivity
BTS strives to continually improve TET. If you have a suggestion on how to make this product better, find an issue, or have a question, please contact us at Ask A Librarian. We welcome your feedback.