National Transportation Statistics presents statistics on the U.S. transportation system, including its physical components, safety record, economic performance, the human and natural environment, and national security. This is a large online document comprising more than 260 data tables plus data source and accuracy statements, glossary and a list of acronyms and initialisms.
This Internet edition of the National Transportation Statistics is updated quarterly.
- State Laws on Distracted Driving - Ban on Hand-Held Devices and Texting While Driving
- Summary of Transportation Revenues and Expenditures from Own Funds and User Coverage, Fiscal Year
- Summary Statistics on Demographic Characteristics and Total Travel: 1969, 1977, 1983, 1990, 1995, 2001 and 2009
- System Kilometers Within the United States
- System Mileage Within the United States
- Tier 2 Federal Exhaust Emissions Standards for Newly Manufactured Commercial Marine Compression-Ignition Engines
- Tonnage of Top 50 U.S. Water Ports, Ranked by Total Tons
- Top U.S. Foreign Trade Freight Gateways by Value of Shipments
- Total Operating Revenues