National Transportation Statistics presents statistics on the U.S. transportation system, including its physical components, safety record, economic performance, the human and natural environment, and national security. This is a large online document comprising more than 260 data tables plus data source and accuracy statements, glossary and a list of acronyms and initialisms.
This Internet edition of the National Transportation Statistics is updated quarterly.
- Active U.S. Air Carrier and General Aviation Fleet by Type of Aircraft
- Active U.S. Air Carrier and General Aviation Fleet by Type of Aircraft (Number of carriers)
- ADA Lift- or Ramp-Equipped Transit Buses
- Age and Availability of Amtrak Locomotive and Car Fleets
- Air Carrier Profile
- Air Passenger Travel Departures from the United States to Selected Foreign Countries (Thousands of passengers)
- Amtrak Fuel Consumption and Travel (Metric)
- Annual Highway Congestion Cost
- Annual Roadway Congestion Index