National Transportation Statistics presents statistics on the U.S. transportation system, including its physical components, safety record, economic performance, the human and natural environment, and national security. This is a large online document comprising more than 260 data tables plus data source and accuracy statements, glossary and a list of acronyms and initialisms.
This Internet edition of the National Transportation Statistics is updated quarterly. A date in parenthesis after the table name indicates when a table was updated. Latest updates are in bold.
- Active U.S. Air Carrier and General Aviation Fleet by Type of Aircraft (Number of carriers)
- Air Passenger Travel Arrivals in the United States from Selected Foreign Countries (Thousands of passengers)
- Air Passenger Travel Departures from the United States to Selected Foreign Countries (Thousands of passengers)
- Average Length of Haul, Domestic Freight and Passenger Modes (Miles)
- Domestic Demand for Refined Petroleum Products by Sector (Petajoules)
- FAA-Cited Causes of Departure and En Route Delays (After pushing back from the gate)
- Flight Operations Arriving On Time by the Largest U.S. Air Carriers(a)
- Hazardous Liquid and Natural Gas Pipeline Safety and Property Damage Data
- Highway Profile