National Transportation Statistics presents statistics on the U.S. transportation system, including its physical components, safety record, economic performance, the human and natural environment, and national security. This is a large online document comprising more than 260 data tables plus data source and accuracy statements, glossary and a list of acronyms and initialisms.
This Internet edition of the National Transportation Statistics is updated quarterly.
- Total Wage and Salary Accruals by Transportation Industry
- Train Fatalities, Injuries, and Accidents by Type of Accident
- Transit and Grade-Crossing Fatalities by Rail Transit Mode
- Transit and Grade-Crossing Incidents by Rail Transit Mode
- Transit and Grade-Crossing Injuries by Rail Transit Mode
- Transit Industry Electric Power and Primary Energy Consumption and Travel
- Transit Industry Electric Power and Primary Energy Consumption and Travel (Metric)
- Transit Profile
- Transit Safety and Property Damage Data