National Transportation Statistics presents statistics on the U.S. transportation system, including its physical components, safety record, economic performance, the human and natural environment, and national security. This is a large online document comprising more than 260 data tables plus data source and accuracy statements, glossary and a list of acronyms and initialisms.
This Internet edition of the National Transportation Statistics is updated quarterly.
- U.S. Hazardous Materials Shipments by Hazard Class, 2017
- U.S. Hazardous Materials Shipments by Transportation Mode, 2017
- U.S. Oil and Gas Pipeline Mileage
- U.S. On-Demand Air Taxi Safety Data
- U.S. Passenger-Kilometers
- U.S. Passenger-Miles
- U.S. Public Road and Street Mileage by Functional System
- U.S. Sales or Deliveries of New Aircraft, Vehicles, Vessels, and Other Conveyances
- U.S. Tonne-Kilometers of Freight