National Transportation Statistics presents statistics on the U.S. transportation system, including its physical components, safety record, economic performance, the human and natural environment, and national security. This is a large online document comprising more than 260 data tables plus data source and accuracy statements, glossary and a list of acronyms and initialisms.
This Internet edition of the National Transportation Statistics is updated quarterly.
- U.S.-Mexican Border Land-Freight Gateways: Number of Incoming Truck and Train Crossings
- U.S.-Mexican Border Land-Freight Gateways: Number of Incoming Truck or Rail Container Crossings
- U.S.-Mexican Border Land-Passenger Gateways: Entering the United States
- Value of U.S. Exports to and Imports from Canada and Mexico by Transportation Mode
- Value, Tons, and Ton-Miles of Freight Shipments within the U.S. by Domestic Establishments, 2017
- Water Transport Profile
- Waterborne Transportation Safety and Property Damage Data Related to Vessel Casualties
- Waterborne Transportation Safety Data not Related to Vessel Casualties
- Weight of U.S. Exports to and Imports from Canada and Mexico by Transportation Mode