Airlines, Airports, and Aviation
- Check out quick links for popular air carrier statistics, including information on airline passenger counts and cargo between individual airports, airline ticket prices, on-time performance by carrier and flight, and airline finance, employment, fuel costs.
- BTS data are used in the Air Travel Consumer Report and the Domestic Airline Fares Consumer Report.
- Sources of airline financial data
- BTS is about to release a Commercial Flight Database (forthcoming) with characteristics of each commercial flight in US airspace, such as scheduled and actual takeoff and arrival times, compiled from the air traffic control system.
- Forms and Regulations
- The National Transportation Library repository includes research reports, policy documents, and historical materials related to airlines, airports, and aviation.