Behind the Numbers is a Bureau of Transportation Statistics (BTS) quarterly webinar series providing insight into the collection, analysis, dissemination, and usage of transportation statistics. The webinars are free and open to all.
For questions or to attend a future webinar, please email: BTSWebinars@dot.gov
Upcoming webinars: view our calendar.
Past webinar archive:
- Border Crossing and TransBorder Freight Data Programs, May 22, 2018
- Behind The Numbers: BTS Past, Present, and Future, March 27, 2018
- Importing Vehicles and Vehicle Equipment, December 19, 2017
- Airline Financial Data Review, October 24, 2017
- Bicycle and Pedestrian Statistics, April 25, 2017
- Airline Statistics, January 26, 2017
- National Census of Ferry Operators: Past, Present, and Future, July 26, 2016
- BTS Border Crossing and Transborder Data: A Regional Perspective, April 26, 2016
- Using Satellite Accounts to Uncover Transportation’s Role in the Economy, February 23, 2016