National Transportation Statistics presents statistics on the U.S. transportation system, including its physical components, safety record, economic performance, the human and natural environment, and national security. This is a large online document comprising more than 260 data tables plus data source and accuracy statements, glossary and a list of acronyms and initialisms.
This Internet edition of the National Transportation Statistics is updated quarterly.
- Air Passenger Travel Departures from the United States to Selected Foreign Countries
- Air Pollution Trends in Selected Metropolitan Statistical Areas
- Amtrak Fuel Consumption and Travel
- Amtrak Fuel Consumption and Travel (Metric)
- Amtrak On-Time Performance Trends and Hours of Delay by Cause
- Annual Highway Congestion Cost
- Annual Person-Hours of Highway Traffic Delay Per Auto Commuter
- Annual Roadway Congestion Index
- Annual U.S. Motor Vehicle Production and Domestic Sales