National Transportation Statistics presents statistics on the U.S. transportation system, including its physical components, safety record, economic performance, the human and natural environment, and national security. This is a large online document comprising more than 260 data tables plus data source and accuracy statements, glossary and a list of acronyms and initialisms.
This Internet edition of the National Transportation Statistics is updated quarterly.
- Travel Time Index
- Truck Occupant Safety Data
- Truck Profile
- U.S. Air Carrier Aircraft Departures, Enplaned Revenue Passengers, and Enplaned Revenue Tons
- U.S. Air Carrier Fatal Accidents by Defining Event of Operation
- U.S. Air Carrier Safety Data
- U.S. Airport Runway Pavement Conditions
- U.S. Automobile and Truck Fleets by Use
- U.S. Carbon Dioxide Emissions from Energy Use by Sector