National Transportation Statistics presents statistics on the U.S. transportation system, including its physical components, safety record, economic performance, the human and natural environment, and national security. This is a large online document comprising more than 260 data tables plus data source and accuracy statements, glossary and a list of acronyms and initialisms.
This Internet edition of the National Transportation Statistics is updated quarterly.
- Energy Intensity of Transit Motor Buses
- Energy Intensity of Transit Motor Buses (Metric)
- Estimated Consumption of Alternative and Replacement Fuels for Highway Vehicles
- Estimated National Average Vehicle Emissions Rates per Vehicle by Vehicle Type Using Reformulated Gasoline and Diesel
- Estimated Number of Lives Saved by Occupant Protection, Motorcycle Helmets, and Drinking Age Law
- Estimated U.S. Average Vehicle Emissions Rates per Vehicle by Vehicle Type Using Gasoline and Diesel
- Estimated U.S. Emissions of Carbon Monoxide
- Estimated U.S. Emissions of Nitrogen Oxides
- Estimated U.S. Emissions of Particulate Matter (PM-10)