National Transportation Statistics presents statistics on the U.S. transportation system, including its physical components, safety record, economic performance, the human and natural environment, and national security. This is a large online document comprising more than 260 data tables plus data source and accuracy statements, glossary and a list of acronyms and initialisms.
This Internet edition of the National Transportation Statistics is updated quarterly.
- Domestic Demand for Gasoline by Mode
- Domestic Demand for Gasoline by Mode (Metric)
- Domestic Demand for Refined Petroleum Products by Sector
- Domestic Demand for Refined Petroleum Products by Sector (metric)
- Employment in For-Hire Transportation and Selected Transportation-Related Industries
- Employment in Transportation and Transportation-Related Occupations
- Energy Consumption by Mode of Transportation
- Energy Consumption by Mode of Transportation (Metric)
- Energy Intensity of Amtrak Services