These tables created by the Bureau of Transportation Statistics (BTS) summarize and provide historical comparisons of monthly on-time reports filed by large airlines. Flights are on-time if they depart from the gate or arrive at the gate less than 15 minutes after their scheduled departure or arrival times. For annual rankings, click on December, then select the year-to-date rankings.
Additional on-time information can be found in the Air Travel Consumer Report, http://www.transportation.gov/individuals/air-consumer/air-travel-consumer-reports.
- Year-to-date Airline On-Time Performance for Each Month
- Months since 1995 Ranked by Airline On-Time Performance
- Annual On-Time Arrival Rankings for Major Airports
- Monthly On-Time Arrival Rankings for Major Airports thru September 2018
- Annual On-Time Departure Rankings for Major Airports
- Monthly On-Time Departure Rankings for Major Airports thru September 2018