Updates to BTS National Transportation Statistics Include Number of Transportation Operators, GDP Attributable to Transportation, among Other Historical Tables
BTS today released its monthly update to National Transportation Statistics (NTS), a guide to historical transportation trends at the national level.
This month’s featured table, Age and Availability of Amtrak Locomotive and Car Fleets is part of the NTS section on the condition of the transportation system.
Tables Updated in the NTS this Month by Section include:
- Number of Air Carriers, Railroads, Interstate Motor Carriers, Marine Vessel Operators, and Pipeline Operators (1-2)
Vehicle, Aircraft, and Vessel Inventory
- Active U.S. Air Carrier and General Aviation Fleet by Type of Aircraft (1-13)
- Age and Availability of Amtrak Locomotive and Car Fleets (1-33)
- Amtrak On-Time Performance Trends and Hours of Delay by Cause (1-73)
- Waterborne Transportation Safety and Property Damage Data Related to Vessel Casualties (2-45)
- Waterborne Transportation Safety Data not Related to Vessel Casualties (2-46)
Transportation and the Economy
- U.S. Gross Domestic Product (GDP) Attributed to Transportation Functions (Billions of current dollars) (3-3)
- U.S. Gross Domestic Product (GDP) Attributed to Transportation Functions (Billions of chained 2012 dollars) (3-4)
Transportation Revenues, Employment, and Productivity
- Average Wage and Salary Accruals per Full-Time Equivalent Employee by Transportation Industry (3-25)
- Total Wage and Salary by Transportation Industry (3-27)
Transportation Energy Consumption by Mode
Transportation Energy Intensity and Fuel Efficiency
- Energy Intensity of Amtrak Services (4-26)
Contact: Todd Solomon (202) 366-0573, firstname.lastname@example.org.